A is for Advair, Afrin, Albuterol and Atrovent.
B is for Breathing Treatments.
C is for Catching your breath, coughing.
D is for Doctor
E is Extendryl
F is for Flovent
G is for Gunk in the lungs
H is for Hospital and Hungry
I is for Inhaler, Injections, IV, & Irrigating the nose
J is for Junk in the nose & throat
K is for a Kiss to make it feel better!
L is for Lungs
M is for Mask and Mucinex
N is for Nasonex, Nebulizer and Nexium
O is for Orapred
P is for Patanase, Peak Flow Meter and Prednisone
Q is for Q2, Q3, and Q4 treatments
R is for Reflux
S is for Scared and Steroids
T is for Tightness in the Chest
U is for Unrest in the Family Routine
V is for Very Tired
W is for Wheezing
X is for Xopenex
Y is for Yawning
Z is for Zithromax
So when did I find the time to think of these ABC's? During the 3:30 am breathing treatment, of course!!
p.s. did you know that red heads are more asthmatic and allergic than other kids? The nurse told me that yesterday-- Go figure, I've got 3 of them!!! And... kids with super, super long eyelashes have lots of allergies. Interesting stuff I am learning in my life experience nursing course!

9 comments:
So sad for you and Brock to go through that -- cute ABCs though. It really puts into perspective what you guys are dealing with. Love you.
Okay Julie~ No more checking in, add me to your friends list! I'm the only one in my family that does this blogger and facebook thing! Ruth checks mine from time to time also but never started one. The family is doing good. Ruth and Todd had another little girl a little over 2yrs ago and named her Kate. In fact all 3 of my sisters were pregnant at the same time and all had girls. My parents are doing good too. Just dealing with all of my dad's health issues. He's battled cancer twice now but is doing good. I loved looking at your family photos with all of your siblings. Such a beautiful family. How's your little sis doing? For some reason I thought she got into cosmotology? Maybe it's because you girls always have such cute hair! Have you been in Texas since leaving Whittier? Definitley keep in touch. Take Care!
p.s. I so know how you feel about the asthma thing. 3 of my 4 kids have it and it totally sucks!! It's the down side of living in central cali!
That is so crazy! I better watch out I have three red heads with long eyelashes. I might be in trouble. I am also impressed that you have enough brian function to be creative at 3:30 am! All I can think about is please let me go back to bed.
hey there! HOpe he is feeling better soon!!!!!
Just when you thought you were going to sleep through the night again! Poor guy. Hope he's feeling better.
holy cow julie i was going crazy just reading your posts about all the hospital visits. im glad brock is going better. it breaks my heart to think that my little brock (not so little anymore) has all those allergies. did he have those when he was little in ca? p.s. i can't decide if i liked breaking dawn. the whole jacob imprinting thing was way too weird for me..:)
That is so scary about Brock. I'm glad that he is doing better and that you are going to be a nurse! How nice will that be? I think asthma is so scary- that's interesting about the red hair theory. Hope Brock continues to feel better!
I hope he (and you) are doing better this week! Cute ABC's.
Post a Comment