Well, last week I was going to post this. However, after coming home yesterday- having OPENED and CLOSED the doctor's office, I am so Thankful!!! My wonderful DH had straightened the house, done the laundry, vacuumed, swept, mopped, and had the kids all happy and playing as we drove in. WOW- thanks hun! You ROCK!!!
Brock is about the same, his asthma doc, Dr. W- seems to think we were discharged too soon. Coming out of the hospital and drastically reducing the meds made him rebound and get worse than he was when we went in. We spent the entire day at his office TRYING to stay out of the hospital. So far: SUCCESS! Brock did 8 breathing treatments, watched 5 1/2 movies, and was a total trooper! I finished Breaking Dawn (yeah!... I can't believe Jacob imprinted on Reneesmee... sort of sweet & sick at the same time- WOW!), improved my texting skills, and helped Brock with all his "stuff." We are hoping he is going to turn a corner today and start feeling better. He's on 9 meds. am & pm and breathing treatments every 2-3 hours. Nurse Julie here! Brock is out of school & football for the week and on bedrest. Any healthy visitors are WELCOME!
And a big shout out to friends who continually come to the rescue with lunch, dinner, breast pumps, treats, child care- etc. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! Thank you so much, I owe you!
And to Bill-- you are wonderful, I love you!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Thank you!
Posted by
Jules
at
9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You said you wanted to be a nurse, right?!!! :) Hey, hope he's feeling better! That truly bites and not only do you become nurse, but you're still mom, teacher, etc etc etc! Hope he gets doing better!!!
I love this blogger, you can find people you haven't seen for years! I think I came across your blog off of Chris and Nancy Tolmans? I've been blog surfing to see if it's people I know! Crazy! I can't believe you have 5 kids now. The last time I think I saw you in whittier you had just had your little girl! Cute family! Take Care!
Priscilla (Padilla) Kauvaka
Good grief! I hope things settle down for you soon. Glad you finished Breaking Dawn, I agree with you about the imprinting.
i am so sorry to hear you were in the hospital. no sleep, horrible food and sick, sick people. it's no fun, in fact it's just depressing. i am glad he is doing better. we will keep him in our prayers.
Post a Comment