I guess I should have posted this a few days ago- SORRY! I've been a little busy! But we survived, in fact we hardly got hit at all. Kinda boring, I was ready for a storm!! Oh well, better to be prepared, eh?!
Now we're in the throes of sick kids. Bauer's got a double ear infection and the beginning of Pneumonia. He got 2 shots of Rocephin (sp?) today, 2 more tomorrow and hopefully he'll be feeling better soon!
Goodnight! Julie
Thursday, September 18, 2008
We survived...
Posted by
Jules
at
10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you guys are okay! My B-I-L and M-I-L are still without power. My B-I-L lost 4 pretty big trees in yard and a big section of fence and tons of shingles and MIL lost lots of shingles and a little flooding, but not major, so they came out good. We ended up doing okay, we lost 1 tree and got 5" in about 4 hours, but that was it from IKE (all the way up North)...CRAZY!
Glad you're good!
Beck
Good to hear you are alright except for the sick-os.
Glad you didn't get hit. We ended up with the storm here and it took a couple of trees out and knocked out the power for a little while, nothing too major.
Post a Comment