Brock turned 9 on Aug. 30th. He is such a great kid. My favorite 9 year old around! (sometimes my favorite kid- hey! I can say that since it's within a week of his bday:) Grammy & Papa Sivley came into town for the Labor Day weekend and we had a blast! It went by way too fast!
We started off the day with FOOTBALL- of course!
Bill is assistant coach for Brock's team this year- it's fun to see them both out on the field!
Then we headed to Gattitown for some fun- NOT REALLY... Bill and I vowed we would never visit again. Hate that place! Just like Chuck-e-Cheese, but a little better, but still! AUGH!
We ended the day with presents-
Including ROCK BAND!! Thanks to mom & dad, nana & papa, and grammy & papa! We've played it and I must say, Bill and I rock! Oh yeah baby-- Bill on Drums, me on guitar.
And of course- Grammy's BEST EVER Chocolate Cherry cake-- YUM!
What should I wish for?
How about a wish that your parents will not hog your new
Rock Band and actually let you play!?! LOL
Happy Birthday buddy, we love you!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brock! -- wish I was there to jam with you guys. I especially love "When you were young" by the killers.
Happy B-day, Brock! We're sorry we weren't able to be in on the "singing" from Nana and Papa. Everytime we wanted to call they told us you were at one activity or another! You busy birthday boy, you! We're so glad you were born, though! And that you're still alive with all those spiders crawling around your house!
Post a Comment