Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am a month late...


Yes, you read that right. A whole month late...


In putting out my Halloween decorations!! It pains me to think that they will only be out for 30 days IF I get them out tomorrow. HA! Who am I kidding, they aren't coming down Nov. 1st... I'll be lucky if it's by Thanksgiving! This is my very favorite time of year and I've just been too dang busy to relax and celebrate. I am putting that on my "to do" list for next week. Hoping I will have some "before & after" pics to show you of my projects this week soon! Goodnight!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I just got mine up,and I agree it was later than I wanted it to be. I remember wondering when I was little why it would take my mom so long to get the decorations up sometimes. I remember thinking how come she doesn't have time. You have been busy. Hope Broc is doing better.

Pacefamily said...

I just can't believe you are so late!!! I am so disappointed!! Not like you haven't had a ton going on, girl!! Give yourself a break!! I love ya!

Jenny said...

You have the cutest decorations..I know they are up by now and look great..how are you? haven't talked in awhile-

Jessica said...

I have always loved your decorating! I can't wait to see pictures. My kids still remember how early you would start decorating! You have a super cute fam- can you really stop on a 5 with kids?