Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tired, Sore, and Behind on my DVR'd shows


That's the story folks. It's been a long 2 weeks of "re-arrange" in the Sivley household! Bauer has been sleeping in our "master retreat" since birth. We decided it was time to move him upstairs... and so we did! That meant rearranging rooms since Brock & Barrett used to share and Hunter had his own room. Hunter and Brock decided to share a room- and got busy making plans for their room. Barrett & Bauer got stuck together, and poor Hannah is still all alone in her cute little room. She's BEGGIN' for a sister... sorry babe! No guarantees and no plans!

So here's the pics of the two finished rooms. I think they look pretty fun! The older boys wanted "no theme," just colors... and sorry Brock- them are DALLAS COWBOY colors! Like it or not! Go Romo! #9!!


The little boys got the "other" Cowboy gear... this was in Brock & Barrett's room before, I just used what I had and bought a few new items- it worked out great! Got that headboard for Barrett's bed for $20 off Craig's List! Love it! You can't really tell, but it has the "X's" on it like a barn door- so cute! And there's usually hats hanging on the hooks on that hat thing, but Barrett keeps taking them off and playing "I'm a cowboy, mom!"
Barrett's in a big boy bed now- ask me how naps are going!?! NOT.

Here's my little helpers- Barrett said to me: "NO TAKE PICTURE ME MOM!!" He closed his eyes so I couldn't take a picture... ha ha.
Happy Bauer- gotta love that gummy grin and those cheeks. I could just smooch on them all day!
Ok, time to tune into my DVR. I've got a lot of catchin' up to do! ByE ByE!
p.s. Halloween/Fall decorations are UP! Got 'em up Oct. 2nd-- it feels fallish in my house! :)

11 comments:

Jodee said...

They look great! Good Job Julie!

Beck said...

Yay for Jules! I need you to come to MO and decorate my boys rooms :) Very cute and I LOVE THE PLAIN COLORS!!! I hate when they have to have a "theme". Way cute!

Sarah said...

Both rooms look so cute! I love how you painted the dark blue along the top of Hunter and Brock's room- what a good idea!

jana said...

Whew, I'd be tired and sore too! The list never ends, I swear it!

Suzanne Plant said...

It makes me feel good to know I am not the only one who is going crazy trying to redecorate! I have been busy painting too although you are done and I am not!! No fair. The rooms look great and the babies even cuter. Good job.

Wardell Family said...

It looks amazing! I bet the kids love it too. Nice work, Jules!

Whitney said...

It all turned out so cute! Nice work!

Sarah Beverley Larkin said...

Umm....can I start by saying I'm insanely jealous of your talent?!!? I really need to find some talent - but maybe if I hang out with friends like you some of it will rub off...any chance? Hope ya'll are doing well - MISS YOU! want to get together soon!XOXO

Tricia said...

I love your boy's rooms! You always make everything look so great. You inspired me again! Thanks!

Katie L. said...

So cute! I'm impressed you cranked all that out at once. I tend to leave things waiting for some piece or another to be finished. Every time I check in I love your posts.

Becca G said...

They Look great Jules! All that hard work paid off!