The DREADED flu shot appointment!!! Hannah was SOOO nervous and sad about getting her flu shot (go figure, she gets a shot every day!-- but according to the shot expert, "doctor shots hurt a LOT more!") So, we promised to take the kids out for lunch afterwards and we let Hannah pick the order that everyone would get their shots. (she likes to be in control... not like anyone else I know?!?) So she went first to get it over with:
WHEW!!!
Then Brock (mr. "I love flu shots!")
Then Hunter (aka tough boy)
Then Barrett- and this is the only pic I got. I forgot my camera, so these are all cell phone shots. Thanks Brock for your nice LARGE head right in front of Barrett laying on the table. He was the funniest of all... when she put the needle in, all he said was-
"OUCH!!!!!" (in a real angry voice).
Then Bauer-- no pic, I was helping hold him. But he hardly cried either. Much easier than 2 weeks of the flu eh?!
Here they all are outside of the doctor's office- on our way to their reward lunch-- more about that later...
You should have seen the looks on people's faces as we trailed through the doctor's office with all 5 kids in tow--- I could actually read their lips counting: 1,2,3,4,5... WOW!







1 comment:
I LOVE your pictureso f this event, especially Hannah's. Man, I miss that girl!! And her momma!
Post a Comment