Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat!!!

Our Ward Hosted a Trunk or Treat last night... it was great fun!
Jack Jack
Jack Jack and Superwoman, Oh wait, that's just me!
Sully
A Good Witch
McKenna (Princess Leia) and The Good Witch of Texas
Oh yeah, ELVIS is Alive!!!
That's a hunka hunka burnin' love right there!
Gene Simmons

Cole & Hunter-- The ROCKERS!

KISS!!

4 comments:

Wardell Family said...

It was so good to see you last night! Your kids have awesome costumes...I just love Elvis! Hope you have a good Halloween with lots of candy (that's gone by Sunday-I hear ya on that one).

Mrs. Haynie said...

holy cow hunter and brock look amazing! their costumes are so cool! but of course i hold a special place in my heart for the sully costume :)

Sarah said...

Love all of the costumes- especially Elvis and Kiss! I'm glad that you had a fun Halloween!

McDowell Family said...

You're boys had great costumes! Way to be a good mom.