Oh yes, you should be. I bought her today at our resale shop here in our town!! I am so excited I am shaking! Guess how much I got her for?
I think I'll name her "Betsy" -after Betsy Ross, of course!
She is older than me by a good 22 years. That would make her only 42... ha ha.
She was actually manufactured in New Jersey in 1953.
And she's quiet as a mouse (both when in use and when she's tucked away for storage-
which won't be too often!).
Welcome to the family BETSY!!!

3 comments:
Wait, are you going to tell us how much you got it for? What a great find- and I'm impressed that it still runs!
I am so happy for you because YOU are so excited about having it! It definitely is impressive looking. My new machine is still in the box at the Marcos' house. That's how often I sew. I wouldn't have made it as a pioneer. No way. And I think dutch ovens are way too heavy to cart around. And I don't like living in the dirt. ROOM SERVICE!!! Ha Ha! Have fun with your new toy :)
That is beautiful! I am sure you will put that baby to good use. ;)
Post a Comment