your home is always a big party isn't it.
Really Barrett? That is pretty funny. I see a future hair stylist in the works.... hahahaha
Happy Happy Birthday to you tomorrow! I always forget and wish you happy birthday the day after so this year I'm doing it the day before! Love you girl.
Hilarious!!!Happy Birthday! I can't believe how old you are...oh yeah, I'm just a couple months behind you. I hope that you had a great day.Love you,Christy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
your home is always a big party isn't it.
Really Barrett? That is pretty funny. I see a future hair stylist in the works.... hahahaha
Happy Happy Birthday to you tomorrow! I always forget and wish you happy birthday the day after so this year I'm doing it the day before! Love you girl.
Hilarious!!!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe how old you are...oh yeah, I'm just a couple months behind you. I hope that you had a great day.
Love you,
Christy
Post a Comment