Friday, February 13, 2009

California, here I come-


Right back where I started from...

LOVE California.  Grew up here, this is home to me.  I am helping my mom with a conference in Anaheim for a few days.  Superdad is at home with all 5 kids... and thriving.  Thanks babe for letting me come, my mom owes you.  I do too- especially being gone for Valentine's Day. I'll make it up to you later!!! :)

Until then, Mom & Dad, Becca, In-N-Out, Del Taco, Rite Aid (double chocolate malted crunch icecream), Beach, California Sunshine, and rush hour traffic... I 've missed you, so good to see you again.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Welcome back. Are you coming down for CUW too?

Suzanne Plant said...

Wish it was "Utah here I come". Would love to see you.

Whitney said...

did you find double malted crunch?? we looked everywhere when we were there and had no luck. hope you had a great time!