Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big one year old!

Can't believe our little guy is already one!!!
We've had a fun filled day with lots of pictures!

Love this one...



This is just showing off his "1" shirt that I made him for church today.

Silly boy, you don't eat the presents!!

What?

These shoes are almost 35 years old. All the men in our family have worn them. Starting with dear OLD dad, all the way through Hunter, Brock, Barrett, and now Bauer. They've had some good use! Love them!!

Bauer's very own personal cake!

Really? I can just do this?

OK!

MMMMM...

FunFetti cake anyone!?!

Alright mom, enough pictures and ENOUGH CAKE!!

Time to go to bed little one year old! Happy Birthday!! Love you!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the messy cake pictures! I can't believe we are going to be doing that with Max in less than two months. Where does the time go? I love his little "1" shirt- you are so creative. Happy Birthday, Bauer!!!

Emily said...

Sad we missed the party! Looks like he had a great time though!

Whitney said...

I can't believe he's 1! Happy Birthday, Bauer!! Love that he got so into the cake!

Andrea said...

Hi Julie! This is andrea (muhlestein) barney. I found your blog from marlo's, and my mom. Happy birthday to your little guy. Your family is very cute!

Wardell Family said...

That year went by way too fast! He is so adorable and love the pics of the cake face. Gotta love 1st birthdays!