Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trade Days!


Well, I've been busy... real busy! My friend Callie and I have started a new business. Now before y'all start saying, "Another thing Julie? Why can't you just sit still!?! You've always gotta be doing something!" ... let me just say that it's similar to Peekaboobaby in that we're making stuff for kids, so the two go together.

Introducing: Sassy Patch !!! (the website is not up yet, but check back soon!) We are embellishers of kid's clothes. We take something plain and boring and make it fun and sassy!! For boys and girls alike. And boy have we had fun doing it! We've spent the last month getting ready for our Trade Day flea market which is this weekend... for a preview of what we'll be selling, check out my snapfish album.


Seriously SO SASSY!!! Wish us luck! Oh, and if you're in the area, stop by and say "Hi!" We'll be in booth O-9 both Friday and Saturday from 8-5.

4 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Hey Julie, just an idea - why don't you mail me some of your clothes and I will get models and take pictures of kids in your clothes for your website. Trust me, I will make them look good! Let me know if your interested. Call me.

Suzanne Plant said...

Oh and by the way, so cute! I love them.

Sarah said...

You are out of control! Those are pretty cute- good luck with everything!

Sharlene Enloe said...

So good to catch up on your life! I don't blog enough! You are a busy woman. Your kids look awesome. The post about your cousin made me so sad. Was he sick or was it just out of the blue?