It was COLD, bitter cold. Like never got above 40 degrees cold... and the sun never came out and it drizzled all day Friday and Saturday. What a joy! We sold 3 items in the entire 2 days... and those 3 people were a few of the 100 people who showed up all weekend. But we were ready!! Our booth looked really cute and we were so excited! This market usually brings in between 30-40,000 people in one weekend! We just chose the wrong month to start. That or mother nature had it out for us!!
Callie and I posed for a picture in front of our booth and asked our "neighbor vendor" to snap a pic... he kinda missed!
And wouldn't you know it-- on Sunday it was beautiful! 60 degrees and sun shining. And we were at church where we were supposed to be. Get thee hence Satan!!! We will not give up! See ya next month trade days! Hope you are nicer to us!!

3 comments:
you NEVER sit still, do you! the clothes are so cute --- good luck on a fun venture!
Such a bummer! Cute booth though! I love it! There is always next time when it's warmer. Good you have such a great attitude.
I wanna shop in your cute booth! I would go crazy! You are one talented woman Julie!
Post a Comment