Thursday, August 14, 2008

VACATION...

So, I have needed a vacation from my vacation- a 2 1/2 week one. We just had way too much fun! After a 27 hour drive, we arrived in Mack's Inn, ID (20 minutes outside of Yellowstone, WY on the snake river). We were there for 10 days of paradise! We met up with our kids in good 'ol Rexburg after 3 long weeks of separation, it was so great to see them! Then we spent 10 days in a cabin on the golf course - Bill was in HEAVEN!- w/ 33 members of my immediate family.

I am posting a TON of pictures because I took almost 400- and I just can't choose a few to share! With my new camera, there are just hardly any bad pictures! (no, I'm not posting 400!) So enjoy...
Nana & Hannah... love you!
Bill & Barrett @ the rodeo
Privett Family @ Old Faithful
Happy Hannah in the water
Cousin's bday party- uncle Mike getting whacked by balloons!

Papa-- the man behind it all! Love this pic, but why 2 pairs of sunglasses dad?
Hunter's new do-- he needed a hair cut! Thanks meg! LOL
Big D & Lil D at the rodeo
Uncle Matt & Warnick dancing at the rodeo
Go Matty, GO Matty!! You da bomb!
My SIL Whitney had these shirts made for all the "SG's"(Seamons Grandkids)... they were so cute!
3 babies born in 2008- Bauer, Morgan, & Sawyer
Backwoods Art w/ Aunt Michele, the artist
SmIlY bOy!!
Mike's son Scotty- can he get any cuter? MMMMM!

Baby Brigade
Fist in mouth X 2
Aunt Michele & Scotty- best buddies!
Megan & Mom-- love this pic!
Barrett and Warnick- 1 year apart, look like brothers- same size!
My hubby was in HEAVEN! He golfed 6 times in 10 days and he deserved every minute of it!

My Bald Eagle Shot- right off the side of the road in Yellowstone NP

Big Daddy!
Da Boys! Cameron, Tucker, Hunter, Mike, & Bill @ Old Faithful
My cute brother Adam, his wife Tristan, and their new baby girl Sawyer!
Best Cousins FOREVER! Hunter & Tucker *Nice Hair Hunt!
Another happy man w/ his clubs
Hannah and my cousin Carli- she turned 17 on this trip!
4 wheelin' madness! They were always going- nonstop!
The lost tribe- on the 3rd day there, this group (plus Hunter & Tucker) took a hike and got lost, this is what they looked like when they found their way home!



This was a week always to remember, we had TOO MUCH fun! I am still in a "post vacation funk." I LOVE my family!

2 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

How Fun! I can't believe how much everyone has changed! Except your mom and dad. They look just as great as they always have. Thank you for sharing. Love you.

jana said...

How fun! What a great group. I miss all you little critters. Love all the pics and family shots. Great stuff!