Monday, August 25, 2008

Grateful...

I am so grateful for a good husband. A husband who honors his priesthood and is worthy to share it. We are SO on the same page and I love it! Last night at dinner, Hunter said the prayer and mentioned the first day of school... immediately following the prayer, we looked at each other and said, "Father's blessings!!!" So guess what our Family Home Evening was last night? (we have it on Sunday nights since Brock has football on Mondays)... you guessed it, Father's Blessings for the first day of school.


Bill did an amazing job. He was so inspired with the things he blessed each child with. I was just amazed at his strength and love for our children. Even Barrett wanted his turn even though he's not going to school. He sat so still while Bill gave him his blessing. It was such a neat experience. So today I am grateful, grateful for my wonderful husband Bill.

Here's a few goofy pics of him & 4 of the kids after their blessings:





No comments: