Monday, August 25, 2008

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sort of)



Oh yes, they're gone... gone to school- and I am free again. Well, as free as a mom with a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old are. But relatively speaking, so I am pleased. They leave at 7:30, return home at 3:15. I can get a whole lot done during that time. Oh yes I can. OR... I can read, relax, nap, shop, really- it's up to me. And it feels GREAT!!!


Pretty Hannah girl...
FIRST grade! WAHOO!

Brock the Rock

4th grade is so cool!!!

Hunter, my oldest and so good looking!

Five is ALIVE! Fifth grade!!!

1st, 4th, & 5th graders- all at the same school!


Have a great day kids... see you later today! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

jana said...

Sniff, sniff...how do you get through the day?..(snicker) Holla!! That's so cool! How big your kids are growing. Enjoy the new grade kiddos!

jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne Plant said...

Hannah is just beautiful as ever. I have always loved her sweet smile and beautiful thick hair.

I found this awesome quote that I use for Michael and I think it applies perfectly to your boys as well. Love you.

"It used to be that I could look at you and see traces of the baby you once were. Now I look at you and instead catch glimpses of the man you will become."

Whitney said...

So glad they're back to their routines and you get to go back to yours! They all looked great for their first day! Hope it went well and that Barrett didn't miss them too much.

Liz E said...

How fun. I am loving have 3 of mine in school, Ty, kindergarten, Daryn 1st and Camie 2nd. It is crazy how quick they have all grown up. Hannah and Daryn were so little when we met. Hope all is good in Dallas! Your family is beautiful!

Angela Jamison said...

Congrats!!! You have the most adorable kids....I think you should make some more..LOL
We sure miss Texas and all of our friends.