Oh, the joys! As a mom of 4 boys, it's inevitable: I will be involved in scouts. Thankfully (SHHH!) they haven't called me to scouts yet, but we are thick into Wolves and Webelos! Here's the boys getting TONS of awards from their accomplishments over the summer:
Love those beltloops... you're looking at Mr. BB shooting!
Hunter's list was so long they had to read it off... 13 pins, 8 beltloops, and 5 patches!
Bro. LeBaron ROCKS!!!
I always used to think my parent's rule of getting your eagle scout BEFORE your driver's license was a great one, now I'm not so sure. I'm not really wanting to earn 4 eagle scouts in the next 16 years. BUT- it'll be worth it someday... right mom!?
p.s. pics of Hannah and I are still forthcoming-- waiting for a CD to arrive... I know, you're on pins & needles!

3 comments:
Believe it or not, getting scouting as a calling is great. I have been in scouts a couple of times and loved it because I was so involved with Michael being in it anyway. Since it is inevitable that you will most likely be called sooner or later, relax, it's a blast!!
I don't know Suzanne, but she lies :) haha Just kidding. I've been in scouts and it all depends on the boys and the age ;) I too have the 4 boy thing, so yep... you're screwed! I'm hoping to have Tanner and Parker get their Eagle together... take a break, then have Ev and Mase... does that work?!!! Love ya, Jules and miss you!
I so don't want to be in scouts either. I'm not excited to do 3 eagle scout projects. One of our good friends works with Bill. His name is Scott flake.
Post a Comment