Oh yes, we are back in football mode: TEXAS football mode. Full throttle ahead! Except this year, it's only 1 boy and 1 girl involved, not 2 boys! Hunter decided not to play football this fall, but to play basketball in the winter, thanks buddy... I owe ya! But Brock is a die hard and is on the 9 year old Bears this year. Look how tough he is! (temp. tattoo grandparents!)
Hannah is going to be cheering (officially!) for Brock's team this year. Here's a pic of her last year in her "fake," as she called it, cheerleading uniform. This year she's the real deal!
She just got her uniform... we'll post a pic soon!!
GOOOO BEARS!!!

1 comment:
Michael is playing for the first time this year. I have to admit I can't believe how expensive it is! He is loving it though. Brock looks too cool with that tattoo. You are going to have to watch him!!! Love you.
Post a Comment