We had family pictures taken on our trip to Yellowstone and this is all you're gonna get for now!! Just wait until our Holiday Card comes out sometime in Nov./Dec.-- then you'll see the real deal! But I love my family pics, they are so awesome! What more can you expect when you have the cutest kids EVER?!?!
These 4 boys were all born in 1 year's time. We call them Warnick's posse! (Warnick is the oldest of the 4, named after my mom's maiden name.) L-R: Dalin, Barrett, Andrew, Warnick
N&P with their 17 grandkids! And counting... this picture will, no doubt- be outdated in the next year or two! (not by me!)
All 33 of us... it's impossible to get a perfect picture when over half of the participants are kids, but we tried!


Probably my most "favoritest" picture of all time!!! With my most "FAVORITEST" people of all time!! I love you sibs! L-R: Tyler, Matt, Kelly, Julie, Megan, Mike, Adam
3 sisters... we always get an up close picture w/ the three of us for my dad to put on his desk at work and show us off!!
Spankin's!!
Randi Brunt was the photographer. Her website is www.flutterpix.com If any of you are in the Spokane, WA area... LOOK HER UP! She's amazing! She was so patient and we just had a blast taking these pics! Thanks Randi!
p.s. I have a few more of Hannah and I, but that will come in a separate post-- I'm all posted out for today!! Peace OUT!







6 comments:
You are so beautiful Julie! I LOVE your hair. Bill and the kids look great too. What an amazing family you have! Makes me want to add some more little ones to my family. (Don't worry -- I'm sure that feeling will go away as soon as I get back to reality!)
WOW! You have been busy girly! I love all the pictures, especially the spanks! Aren't family reunions so much fun? I have that same vacation funk when I get home too. Or when my mom and dad leave to go back home after a week of spoiling me and my kids!
ps, I LOVE that chapstick too, I have even gone so far as to order it from amazon.com when I can't find it in stores!
Amazing photography. Great stuff!
PS- your boys are getting SOOO BIIGGG!! Wow! so is the size of your fam....when do you expect #6..? LOL!
You look so amazing! How are you a mother of 5? It is crazy. When you said Randi brunt was your photographer I thought that was crazy that she had the same name as the Randi I know. Then I read further and saw that she was from spokane and was the same Randi. How do you know her?
Hey - I'm just avoiding making Prop 8 calls here and checking your blog! These guys are fantastic - couldn't help but LOVE them! Esp the shot of you and your siblings and of the boys. PRECIOUS! Not that you'll ever scroll down and see my post, but I couldn't resist!
Post a Comment