So at our family reunion, we had a "my fav. things party." It was so fun! Initially, I suggested it as an "all girls activity," but the boys wanted in too, and I am so glad they did-- they made it so much fun! We had everyone bring between 3 and 5 (or 9--Matt!) $5.00 items of their favorite choice to share and we put them all in the middle of our huge circle and went to town. It was a blast! Here's the results:
Lacy, brother Matt, & Mom with their loot...
Lacy, brother Matt, & Mom with their loot...
Tristan & my brother Adam with their scores... no the baby was not entered- she would have gone first though!
Whitney & my brother Tyler bringing home the prize... and another cute baby!
My sister Megs, nephew Cameron, Dad, brother Mike, & Michele
Ironically (not) there's no picture of me, boo hoo.
But this is what I ended up with:
5 tubes of my all time favorite chapstick (which also happens to be my dad's, brother's, sister's, and moms too... we're all addicted to menthol!) CHERRY ICE ROCKS!
1 really really really neat turquoise headband that my sister kelly brought.
It's super versatile and so cute!
1 awesome cell phone car magnet- thanks daddy-o!
A super cool cheese slicer that my brother Matt brought- go matty!
and..... Frizz Ease hairspray from my SIL Lacy- which, BTW, I love!!!
Definitely a must for all future family reunions!




1 comment:
Jules, don't family functions ROCK! It looks like you had a BLAST (old faithful...haha). Anyway, family is as cute as ever and i LOVE LOVE LOVE your photographs!!! They are beautiful and priceless!
I know what you mean about cameras and pics (I have the same camera...love it!) When I was in UT between me and then Tami and my brother borrowing it, I came home after only 5 days with over 500!
How was good ole Rexburg?! That alone makes me laugh :)
Post a Comment