Yes... I had a birthday yesterday! It's amazing how many times one can turn 29! It was a very nice day and I am exhausted! I will write some more later! Going to take a nap now! Jules
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes... I had a birthday yesterday! It's amazing how many times one can turn 29! It was a very nice day and I am exhausted! I will write some more later! Going to take a nap now! Jules
Posted by
Jules
at
12:07 PM
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Julie! You are young and beautiful and oh so sweet! I hope you had a great day! You deserve the best!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE DEAR. HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR. IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE - A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!
love you!
Happy B-Day!! You look amazing for 29!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I hope it was a good one... 5 kids before 30 -- wow. :)
Hope you're feeling ok!
Post a Comment