Thursday, February 7, 2008

That's it!!!!! I am D.O.N.E.


I don't think I can go on another day... there comes a point in every woman's pregnancy when she reaches a her threshold. Hopefully it's not until 40 weeks, but come on- let's be practical. With each pregnancy, it gets earlier and earlier. Today I am DONE. (and did you see the little counter over on the right side?... well, it's wrong- it says I still have 26 days left in me! Uh-uh, no way!)

You know that list of all of the "common discomforts of pregnancy?" Oh yeah, I've got em, every single one of them. This may be T.M.I., but it's the honest truth, just look at this list:


Nausea- check

Fatigue- YAWN... check

Hemorroids- check

Varicose Veins- check

Heartburn- check

Indigestion- check

Bleeding Gums- check

Gagging while brushing teeth- check

Stretch Marks- up and down and all around, check

Swelling- check

PICA (eating dirt/chalk)- NO... but that's just crazy.

Fluid Retention- check

Skin problems- check

Congestion- check

Constipation- ouch, check

Backache- check

Dizzyness- check

Headaches- check

Weight Gain- uh, yeah, check

Frequent Urination- check

Difficulty Sleeping- check, check, check... been up since 3 am

Shortness of Breath- check

Breast Tenderness- check

Leg Cramps- check

Hormone/Mood changes- check (ask Bill)


Frankly, I am TIRED, MOODY, IRRATIONAL, SORE, MISERABLE, and ready to birth this child. Let this be a reminder to me that 5 kids is plenty, I don't need 6... I can't do another pregnancy, and neither can my poor family. I am trying to hang on until at least Feb. 18th, which is when my mom could come (she can't come before then), but secretly, last night in the bath tub, I was pushing, trying to have my very own water birth. I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!! March 4th cannot come soon enough-- I mean seriously now, it's a matter of crucial importance, this mama is finished, stick a fork in me, I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jodee said...

Ah HA HA HA HA!!!! I am peeing my pants laughing! I LOVE that you tried to push that baby out in the bath. You are too funny!!!! I am sorry you are so miserable, I wish I was closer so I could come over and give you a massage and make you dinner. Take care!

kEllY said...

HANG IN THERE!!!

Jenny said...

I just now read this and you are so funny. Just know it will be over soon..and you still look great so hang in there!!
Are you chewing on that sonic ice I bought you? Hope so!
Jen

mcwally said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! hey, after all that Labor will NOTHING!

Emily said...

Oh, I feel your pain! I know it was 1 year ago, but you just brought back all of those memories! It is tough in the end...Hang in there and make Bill and those boys rub your feet!