Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're Movin' On Up!

So... went to the doc this morning and I am a little more dilated and started to efface. She doesn't think I'll make it to the 4th, and she knows I am a "Planner," so she moved my induction date up 1 whole week to Feb. 26th! That means I have 6 more days................... can ya'll join me in a "YEEEHAAAAW" or a "YAAAAHOOOOO?" I am so ready, so excited, and just glowing! The end is even more in sight, I can do this!!!!
Bill took the coolest pic of my belly last night... I can hardly believe he got the shot!! Pretty amazing... Check it out: JUST JOKING!!! For those of you that know me, that is not my belly (gotta lot more stretch marks than that!) but isn't that a cool pic?! It's on a hoax baby site. I think it's real. Either way, Bauer's gonna kick his way out soon!!! :)

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Been waiting for the update! Glad the end is closer than you thought! Will everyone be able to make it out?

Anonymous said...

Glad th eend is in sight. I know you are ready. You are just so darn cute pregnant though!!

Sarah said...

I seriously thought that was your stomach before reading on and I couldn't believe that you don't have any stretch marks! My stomach is covered top to bottom with them and I don't understand how some people don't get them. Anyway, that's so awesome that you only have 6 more days- I'm jealous! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pictures!

Jodee said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Kristi said...

I am so excited for you and to see this new little guy. I wish I could be closer to share in some of the excitment but will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Good luck!

p.s. We are planning a visit in April or May so see you soon!

~M~A~R~L~O~ said...

It was great to hear from you guys, we can't wait to make our way back up to Dallas and see the newest addition to the Sivley family!