He's HERE!!! 2 1/2 weeks early WITHOUT induction!!! I feel so much better! He weighed in at 8 lbs. 5.5 oz. and is 20" long! He's got some strawberry blonde hair and we think he looks like Brock. We are home and feeling ok- just TIRED! More to come later! Love, Julie
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Jules, YEAH! I was getting to email you and wish you luck and thought I better check the blog and there he was! He's so HANDSOME! (Leave it to the mom of all boys to call him handsome!) I'm glad that "Sivley Seven" is finally 7 and CONGRATS! Glad it's over for you.... for now :)
CONGRATS! So glad he is here! He's a big boy. Locke was 8.4!
Hope he fits in his lil' onesie, if not let me know and I'll make a bigger one for you!
So cute and snuggly!! Glad to hear all went well and you are feklling much better. Congrats!!
Congrats! Another handsome to add to the group. I love the name Bauer, I might have to steal it someday. Maybe not, we are still related. Love your guts, glad your home and well.
Congrats! He's adorable! So glad he came on his own and you didn't have to be induced.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Oh, to not be pregnant anymore... and to have your beautiful boy in your arms instead of kicking you in the belly! (or bladder as it may be). You have such a beautiful family....
Post a Comment