Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've got the gear!!

So, I've got all the gear... now I need the baby... this is what I've been doing lately to pass the time! This "rag quilt" has been my project for the last day and it turned out so cute! I just LOVE it! It's 50" x 50" and so cuddly, I want to keep it for myself! But I won't mind Bauer sharing it with me at all!! And isn't my stroller and carseat the BEST EVER!!! It's a Combi Twin Savvy Stroller and Car Seat that snaps right in! Thanks to my brother Adam for the connection and great deal- and Grammy and Papa Sivley for the very useful and great baby gift! My back and Bauer thank you too!!!


And here's the latest and greatest= the Graco Sweet Peace Baby Soothing Center. It ROCKS- well, actually, it swings, but it is supposed to be the greatest little miracle soother thingy ever! And this baby #5 is going to need some soothing with all the noise in this house. I just put it together this morning and it's soooooo neat! Now, if I can just keep Barrett out of it! He's way past the weight limit! Thank you to Nana and Papa Seamons for this great baby gift for Bauer! My ears will be thanking you!!! We are so lucky to have so much support and love awaiting this baby. Come soon little guy!!



7 comments:

Six Skinners said...

Hey Julie, You want that baby out? Well my offer still stands with this one too. And you know what I am talking about. HAHAHA!!! Good Luck.

HalnJess said...

We haven't checked in on your blog for a while--your baby stuff is SO cute. We're beyond baby hungry and this didn't help! agh!! ha!

Then I scrolled down and remembered how awful pregnancy was on me - YOU ROCK!! HANG IN THERE and GOOD LUCK!!!

jana said...

Bauer!!!! I love that name Jules. He will be here soon, chin up.
BTW--Happy Birthday a few days ago. I hope you had a fab day!!!

kEllY said...

We got the Combi twin savvy for our last one. Still love it. Loved the way the carseat fit right in & buckled tight. Not too wide of seats but for my skinny boys it works great. I just wish that stores would cater to the double wide....just the single wide would be nice. It seems like too many stores jam too much stuff in these days. Enough of my rambling.... good luck with the baby delivery!!! Can't wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love how the baby stuff gets cooler with each one. Fun stuff!!

Whitney said...

Love the blanket and accessories! It all turned out so cute!

Wardell Family said...

You are the most prepared woman on earth! I want to be more like you and will need pointers when my baby gets close to being here. I LOVE the rag quilt you made. It is so cute! Not much longer...hang in there!
:)Amber