Sunday, February 17, 2008

Daddy/Daughter Dance




Last night, Hannah had "THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!"... a date with her dad. And apparently, dad had a great time too- I better be careful or he'll be taking her out from now on cuz I would venture to say she was much more fun than this prego mama is these days!



The city of Frisco puts on an annual Daddy/Daughter dance every year and we were so excited for Hannah to be old enough to go this year. It's a BIG THING (as is everything in TX!)... but, by BIG, I mean limos, flowers, pictures... etc.! Hannah even told me before the date that she was nervous! hee hee. I remember those days! She was so excited to wear mom's necklace (which she lost- guess she was dancing too hard! Thank goodness for FAKE diamonds and Sam Moon)! Dad even got her a wristlett corsage and he had a boutinier. And she had a tiara... because what is a princess without a crown?



They met at the Tanners for pictures and then went to dinner at Chili's, and then to the dance, where they rocked the night away. Hannah said they played the BEST music ever and she was a crazy dancing fool! They played Hannah Montana, High School Musical, YMCA, Celebration, and the list goes on! She had punch and cookies and came home twirling.

THANKS DADDY!
You're the best date EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for those days!! So sweet!!

Sarah said...

That sounds like so much fun for both Hannah and Bill. I'm getting worried that Jon may never be able to go on a daddy/daughter date!

Lisa said...

How cute is that. I look forward to things like this. We're slowly getting there. Hey, good luck with your baby. Hope all goes well.

jana said...

I would have to say...what the HAIL!?! Never in my day. I love that though. God bless Texas!!