This MAN...
he is amazing. And he gets more amazing by the day!! Don't know what I'd do without him. He rescues me every night when he gets home from work and he is just the hottest, most sensitive and loving man- I don't know what I do to deserve his royal treatment!? I can't wait to have this baby and be privileged to have him be the father of my 5 children-- and have I mentioned what an AWESOME labor coach he is? The best! Ice chips all the way, baby!These 4 crazies...This little guy, even though he's beating the heck out of me:
(Which, by the way, I went to the dr. yesterday and I am dilated 2-3 cm and getting ready for this little guy... but still realizing that it could be days, could be weeks- so not getting any hopes up! Besides, I have been receiving death threats if I don't last until Monday when my mom is available- and friends are suggesting I wait until after my baby shower Tuesday... and my sister is mad I may not last until March 4th... sorry Kel! All these stipulations! Geez!!)My Extended Family
How blessed am I? I have two amazing parents (thank you for my Valentine Roses Daddy... and yes, I will be your Valentine!!), two amazing parents in-law, 6 siblings, 7 siblings in-law (who are just as much my siblings as my actual siblings!), 10 neices and nephews, Grandma and Grandpa Dymond, lots of cousins and aunts & uncles... the list goes on and the number is over 100... I am so lucky!! Plus all those who have passed away who are watching over me and holding on tight (a little too tight!) to our new baby boy about to join our family.
My friends...
I don't have a pic of all of them- of course, but what would I do without friends? A girl without girlfriends is like a horse without water... it just doesn't work! I have so many friends near and far that call me, ask me if I need anything, are there ALWAYS when needed, and are the biggest blessings in my life! You know who you are gals! Thanks!
If I wasn't pregnant, the next item would be chocolate--


but being really PREGO, the next item would be SALT. Anything salty... Chipotle chips, Taco Bell, Jinbeh Fried Rice- mmmmmm..... the more salt=better! The only exception to this is ICECREAM... always has been, always will be a favorite!
Ok, it's not all about food- there are other things I love and could not do without...
Sonic Ice: 
Ok, so does this count as food? ha ha... It's water! Frozen... you know, the little rabbit pellet ice... LOVE IT!!! Did you know you can buy it by the bag for like $1.50?! YEAH!!!
Leachco Back & Body Pillow:

I could not LIVE without this thing... we lovingly refer to it as _________, (the name of one of my old boyfriends... whose name will go unmentioned here.) But it's very nice to cuddle with!
My dirtdevil cone-- makes it look like I might vacuum my kitchen (don't be fooled!):
TV shows I've TIVO-ed (and can watch late at night when I am sleepless):
With Bath & Body Sleep bubble bath..... mmmmmm so yummy and smells so good!

1 comment:
Happy Valentine's day Jules! I am praying for a safe, quick, and oh so soon birth of #5!
Post a Comment