Saturday, February 2, 2008

And the winner is.......

Comment #137- Jessica... who said she'd love the Pink Lemonade fabric for her 3rd child due in July!! It will be in the mail on Tues. 2/5. I had 230 comments!! WAAAAYYY more than I ever imagined, how fun! Now for those of you who didn't win, if you go to my website and buy a nursing cover for $32, not only will you get free shipping, if you email me at julie@peekbaby.com, and mention the bloggy carnival giveaway, I will make you a coordinating burpcloth ($8 value) FREE!!! So go shopping and know you are supporting one very busy and tired and pregnant SAHM who's trying to keep it all together! :)

BTW- Cocoa and Turq. dots fabric was the winner w/ 32 votes. Creamsicle Paisley followed closely behind w/ 30 and Night & Day with 28! Thanks again ladies... Julie

5 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

<-----sad

but, I guess I'll make a trip over and buy some nursing covers for all the upcoming baby showers!!

Melis said...

I see today is your birthday! Hope is was most wonderful!

P.S. Your son bore the sweetest testimony in sacrament meeting. Rob & I both thought it was just so awesome!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Julie! I hope you are doing something really fun and relaxing! You deserve it busy lady!

Jules said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! I'm so excited to get a nursing cover- I didn't have one with either of the other boys and am sure nursing is going to be so much nicer this time around with one. Thanks!