You look just like Meagan! Weird!! Twin is right -- I thought at first you actually posted a picture of her. It really looks cute on you!
Oh julz it looks just FAB!!!!!! I promise people aren't just saying that. I love it. It makes you look so sassy:)
That story is hilarous and it's always nice to have change, right?! I also think your hair looks just like your mom's!
I love it!! It really love it on you. You look great in short hair
you so pull it off and look cutie as ever!
I could never pull that off but it looks great. I am ready to go shorter too. I'll post when I do. Merry Christmas! Love-Liz
So cute, you really do look like Megan now.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You look just like Meagan! Weird!! Twin is right -- I thought at first you actually posted a picture of her. It really looks cute on you!
Oh julz it looks just FAB!!!!!! I promise people aren't just saying that. I love it. It makes you look so sassy:)
That story is hilarous and it's always nice to have change, right?! I also think your hair looks just like your mom's!
I love it!! It really love it on you. You look great in short hair
you so pull it off and look cutie as ever!
I could never pull that off but it looks great. I am ready to go shorter too. I'll post when I do. Merry Christmas! Love-Liz
So cute, you really do look like Megan now.
Post a Comment