Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Going under the knife...

Friday's the day... I am having carpal tunnel release surgery. I am hoping for a quick recovery!! It's just a 45 minute outpatient procedure, so all should be back to normal pretty quickly. It'll be a bit before I'm typing again though-- at least w/ my right hand! So... in the meantime, I just put up about 5-6 new blog posts, read through those and send lots of good wishes for a speedy recovery! See you soon...

5 comments:

McKee's Madness said...

Good luck Jules. I will be thinking of you. You always do bounce back quick weather you just had a baby or you are getting your hand operated on. I'm glad that mom and dad are coming to help out. Lucky girl!

HalnJess said...

Hope everything goes well! I hear it feels so much better!

Cute posts - your kids are growin up fast! And I'm thinking that gourmet night looks incredible...

Michele said...

Hi Julie. Try and enjoy the limited time off from being maid, cook, personal assistant, etc.! I'm on my way to that surgery with all the computer time I put in! Have a GREAT christmas with your cute family!
Love, Michele Wilcut

Suzanne Plant said...

Hey Julie! My sister-in-law Sherilyn just had the surgery on Monday. She is doing really well and has been able to function pretty normally aside from the huge foam block she has around her arm! Hope it goes just as well for you!

Whitney said...

I hope everything went well. I just called and talked to Bill and he said you were sleeping. Hope you start to feel better!