Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Main Street!



This post will be followed by a post with pictures of my REALLY FESTIVE HOUSE! That's part 4 of our crazy weekend. But I haven't gotten the house totally cleaned up enough to snap some pics-- well, I take that back, I have... it just hasn't stayed clean for long enough to get the camera out!
So this is our city's tradition on the first Sat. of each Dec., they host Merry Main Street at Frisco Square. Last year, Hunter sang in the choir and it was so great. They sounded fantastic! This year was Brock's turn. We headed to Frisco Square for part 3 of our crazy Saturday to hear Brock sing his heart out-- he did wonderful!

Hunter & Hannah with the REALLY tall nutcrackers-


The "killer B's" in the stroller just chillin' out-
Hannah with her friends from school- Emily & Lauren

Brock getting ready to go on stage-


Brock on stage, he's at the top on the right... 5 in from the right, but kinda hiding!

Mom & the youngest three on the train-

Brock hopped on too!
Hunter thought he was too cool...
Dad with Barrett & Hannah-
Hunter being cool... again!
A classic Brock & Hannah pose-

KISSY KISSY!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne Plant said...

That looks like fun! The kids are so cute. I know what you mean about the "Hunter being too cool" thing -- Michael is the same way!