Still no finished pictures... but here's a few of the process:
All 4 boys have matching sweaters from The Children's Place (won't be able to do that again... boys are getting too big!)

Dad putting on the star 12 feet up... Brock reminded him that the top step on the ladder says "DO NOT STEP HERE."

What are we really gonna do if dad falls? Catch him? I don't think so!!!

Hunter imitating his dad- punk.
Dad putting on the star 12 feet up... Brock reminded him that the top step on the ladder says "DO NOT STEP HERE."
What are we really gonna do if dad falls? Catch him? I don't think so!!!
Hunter imitating his dad- punk.
Bill's favorite ornament of all time... Garfield!
Ok- now I promise my next post will be a good one w/ lots of pics of our holiday decor! (Mostly so I can refer back to it next year and remember where we put everything! HA~!)

3 comments:
How funny! I do the same thing -- take pictures of my decorations because I can never remember where or how I did them the year before!
You guys have such a crazy busy beautiful life! I love all your pictures and miss you like crazy!!
Looks like you guys have been really busy. Bill's work party looked like so much fun. I wish Jon's office did something like that!
Sorry I never called you back. When are you having the surgery? Give me a call again (I think I lost your number) and I can tell you all about it!
Post a Comment