So this has been the temp. outside the last few days:
(Seriously, what is up w/ TX weather? Look at Thurs. & Fri.!! Then it's back to the 20's on Sat. & Sun. No wonder people get sick!)
And that's why we've got lots of these photos:
Playing with Dodger INSIDE!
A kid's best friend...
Let's take a rest.
Slurp!!! (Yeah, I know, GROSS- but I just had to share it!)
Notice Dodger has a bone in his mouth in most pictures. He's still a bit nippy... so it's better the bone than one of my kid's heads! :) Dodger is just part of the family-- and we really appreciate his kitchen floor cleaning skills.

1 comment:
Wow he must have calmed down quite a bit if he is letting Barrett sit on him. Your kids are so funny with him. I am glad that they are warming up to him. I love that you are now a dog mom!
Post a Comment