It's about that time-- you know, 10 weeks from having baby #6 (did I mention it's our last?) and needing a change... so here you have it:
Mom, don't freak out. I'm still a good girl, I haven't gone to the "dark side." I just needed something else for people to look at besides my HUGE stomach. And besides, Hunter loves it-- he just keeps commenting on how good I look. That's worth a million bucks right there.
Now y'all don't go clicking on this picture to enlarge it, it's already large enough- good gracious! This is the first and last picture you'll see of me pregnant with this big boy. It only gets scarier by the day! Good thing it's almost Halloween. And please, people-- will you just stop saying, "You look really tired!" It's not a compliment-- no, not at all.
I'm out.

11 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! You look so good. But tired... Hahaha. Really I think you look amazing.
I think it looks really good. Is it all one color or do you have low lights in it? I need to get my hair colored and I want to go a little darker. I am waiting until I go to Utah on the 24th.
I like it, it looks great!
i love it! you look fantastic!
It looks gorgeous! I love you with dark hair!
Wow! You should have done this a long time ago - you look gorgeous!! Miss you by the way!
I'm so glad to see you on the "dark side" Fabulous!!! Your a babe....
i think it looks awesome! a perfect fall color! :)
As a resident member of "the dark side" I say WELCOME! It looks great on you!
JULIE!!!!! Look at you all grown up and beautiful! I can't believe you are going to be the mother of six! That's how many kids I used to babysit for your mom and you were one of them! Where has the time gone?
You fabulous! And you don't look tired at all. Love the color!
Post a Comment