***Who is not in any of these pictures... is the best!!!*** While we were in Utah, my childhood friend Suzanne (of Lookie Loo Photography- see link) took pictures of the kids... they turned out so great!! She is such a talented photographer! I am beyond happy with the results!!! Thank you Suzanne, you captured my kids perfectly!!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
Your pictures are great- they did turn out great. I love Bauer on the tracks
I may have just had a heart-attack of happiness. Those are the cutest pictures I have EVER seen. Is it wrong to lust after other people's pictures? I hope not!
I'm SO glad you were one of the winners over at my place so that I could click on your DELIGHTFUL blog! Such a happy place. I can tell you are a wonderful mama.
Hugs~
Brooke
Jules, these pics are absolutely precious! I miss you guys!
Adorable!
Adorable!
So cute- I love all of the bright colors!
I will have to remember the bright colors - it had a GREAT effect! I know, I know, it is just your kids, not the colors that make the photos so great! Miss ya!
Post a Comment