Quotes from a 7 1/2 year old sassy girl:
Upon returning home from a blood test, Hannah asked me where I got "poked..."
Hannah- "why did they do it there? (pointing to the veins in my arm) Doesn't that hurt? Is that where they will put the IV when you have a baby?"
Me- "Yes, usually they put it there- sometimes down closer to my hand, but I like it better in my arm."
Hannah- (pinching what little fat *ya right* I have on my arm)"Why don't they just put in right there in the 'chubby'? That wouldn't hurt so bad... dad-- don't you think they should just put mom's IV in her 'chubby?' That's where mom does my shot, right here in my 'chubby.' " (pinching the VERY little fat she has on her arm). LOL girl!!!
Sunday night, talking about Family Home Evening...
Hannah- "Who is activity tonight?"
Brock- "I hope it's not Dad! Whenever it's dad, he just has me practice my 3-point stance and then we have to go to bed. Or like last time, we just had father's school blessings, that's a lesson, NOT an activity!"
Hannah- "Oh yeah, well it's worse when mom's activity- she'll just say we should all take a nap. That's mom's favorite thing to do... SLEEP. If they ever ask me to bring my mom's favorite thing to my class, I'll just bring a blanket and a pillow."
Me- "HEY! I do a lot more than sleep!"
Hannah- "that's right, you clean a lot, but you don't really like that. Oh, and you Birth a lot too."
Yep, with baby #6 just 3 months away, I guess I do "birth a lot."

2 comments:
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA... I can't wait to meet your kids! Sound like my kind of buddies! LOL! Sounds like my kids too!
Grandma Mary (on the phone): Can I talk to your mom?
Gabrielle (about 12 years old at the time): Yeah, she's watching Oprah. That's all she does all day is watch Oprah.
Me: Uh, yeah... I'm folding 7 loads of laundry while watching Oprah, and you've been at school all day, do you even SEE what I do all day? And Oprah is only on for 1 hour a day, so it's not possible (because we don't have cable) for me to watch her all day.
So stinkin' funny. What a little ball of fire. Thanks for my smile today. Hope all in well with you and your sweet family.
Post a Comment