Don't have much in the way of pictures from our Labor Day, but we had a nice one. Labored all day and BBQ'd that night.
I made these YUMMY stuffed strawberries that I saw on a cooking blog (don't remember which one... sorry! :

And... "Indoor S'Mores" from another cooking blog I frequent called Conversations with a Cupcake. Cutest cooking blog EVER!!! Go visit, Brooke is amazing!!


All in all, it was a great day!
I made these YUMMY stuffed strawberries that I saw on a cooking blog (don't remember which one... sorry! :
And... "Indoor S'Mores" from another cooking blog I frequent called Conversations with a Cupcake. Cutest cooking blog EVER!!! Go visit, Brooke is amazing!!
All in all, it was a great day!

2 comments:
That blog is awesome! Love the smores idea! And, congrats on winning the dozen cupcakes!! :) Can you save one for me??
I want to eat those strawberries right now! Everything you do is super cute!! I'm going to check out that blog!
Post a Comment