Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!! (on the 5th!)


Our "little" family at Pizza Hut Park
We had a fantastic fourth of July. It was a HOT ONE!! We were missing a few kids, and they would have had a blast with us, but they sounded like they had a pretty fun day with Grammy and Papa themselves! We sure missed them though, it just wasn't completely the same!
The morning was quiet and we just hung out for a while as Bill had to work. I took the "killer B's" (Bill's nickname for Barrett & Bauer) to the mall and on a few errands. They were really good and we got lots of shopping in! Then we came home and took naps! All of us! Bill got home just before 4 pm and we got ready to go to our city's Freedom Fest.
Barrett & Bauer in their patriotic gear ready to go!
There was a soccer game at the stadium first, then a concert by a new up and coming artist named "freddy," then the awesome fireworks- and then another concert by the "Temptations!" It was a blast! We had a great time with great friends!
Copelands
Tanners
Barker's- minus kids (not pictured!)
There were a few other family's there, but somehow they escaped my camera!!

Hope everyone else's 4th was just as fun and you were with people you love!!
Here's a few more pics from our night:
Before the fireworks
Dad holding Barrett doing "seat"
Barrett laughing at "seat"
Bauer just hanging out and taking it all in!
Mom & Bauer

Not so thrilled w/ the fireworks... a little shaken!
Everyone watching the fireworks!
Dad's & Sons
I'm glad to be an AMERICAN!!!

2 comments:

Pacefamily said...

Love Love Love the pictures! It makes me not miss you so much for a second while I'm online. Then I click off and miss you all over again! Is that cute blanket for my C? I LOVE it! Miss you more than ever!

Becca

Lisa said...

Great pics. I love bright primary colors against green grass. They are just so bright and stunning. Great job.