Sunday, June 29, 2008

So Long, Farewell...

Are my kids really that old that they can get on a big ol' plane and fly BY THEMSELVES to Grandma & Grandpa's house? Well, that's just what they did this morning!! As we were packing them up last night, Barrett was wishing he could tag along in Hunter's suitcase... I seriously thought about it- I mean, $25 for a second suitcase (filled with a rascal) seems like a great deal to me! ha ha. Just kiddin'-- he's going to be my little buddy for the next few weeks!

So Hunter, Brock, and Hannah were SOOOOO excited this morning when they woke up. They are off for 2 weeks at Grammy & Papa's in So. Cal., for summer camps, swimming, and lots of fun. Then they'll drive north and meet up with Nana & Papa for a few fun filled days at their house in Sacramento. Then they'll take off w/ Nana & Papa for our family reunion in Yellowstone. This little family of 4 will meet them there towards the middle of July. Our house will seem so empty and quiet without them- but I am sure Barrett will make up the difference!
Until then, to my kids... (because I know they'll be reading this):
*Travel Safe
*Use your manners
*Be nice to each other
*Wear clean underwear
*Clean up after yourselves
*Wear your seatbelt
*Share
*Be happy
*Don't hit, bite, kick, or scream
*Kiss each other goodnight for us, and...
*****HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER with your Grandparents! *****
We love you!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am sad they are leaving but happy you will have a little break for a couple of weeks! They look so excited..they are growing up fast!

Wardell Family said...

You will have such a fun time with your 2 youngest. Let me know if you get bored...I know I get that way in a quiet house! :)