Barrett playing in the sand

Hannah's cute toothless grin

So it's already begun- the swim season. Notice there are not, nor will there be any pictures of the mama... just the cute kids! Enjoy!
Brock the fish!
Hunter w/ a big 'ol wad of gum in his mouth... yep, in the pool.
Bauer hangin' out in his carseat... love him!
Happy Summer!!



3 comments:
I love these pics... your new camera is serving you well. Way to be on top of it all....you have already changed your paper for the holiday. So impressed 5 kids and still have time to snaz (is that a word) up your blog.
Swimming sounds great. I can't wait to get to Texas for good. We're going tomorrow morning to look for a place to live. We're staying with Jordan and Marlo. We're still not sure exactly when we're moving, but sometime at the end of July/ beginning of August. Can't wait to see you guys for holiday parties!
Julie,
Your family is as gorgeous as ever. You all seem very happy and I love reading the conversations you have with your kiddos. I loved my peekaboo-brown with pink pok-a-dots! I can't wait to use it! two more weeks!
Holly
Post a Comment