Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Potty Training Progress...

So yeah, we're trying to potty train Barrett, 2 1/2 year old punk. He's been doing pretty well- until this morning. He had disappeared for a few minutes and I called his name:
Me: "Barrett!"
B: "Where are you?" (he always says that when I call his name because he knows that's my next statement.)
Me: "Where are you? What are you doing?"
B: "Mommy, I go poo poo."
Me: (knowing the little potty was downstairs) "Where did you go potty Barrett?"
B: "In Hunter's Room."
Hunter: "WHAAAAAT????"

That'll teach you to close your door Hunter.

3 comments:

Jodee said...

what a good little brother, giving his big bro a little gifty!

Whitney said...

Niiiice.

McKee's Madness said...

Dude did you take a picture of that? I can't believe that Hunter hasn't written about that on his blog yet. I was honestly laughing out loud when I read this.... I can't believe it.... Love it!!!!