Friday, July 11, 2008

9 to 5


Sing with me now:


"Sleepin' 9 to 5,

what a way to get some sleep!

9 to 5... it's so very very sweeeeet!"


SO would that be considered sleeping "through the night?" It would if this mama got in bed before 1 am. Here's to another night like last night!! :)

7 comments:

Jodee said...

Yay for sleeping through the night! And yay for mommy's new Cornise boards, so pretty Julie, good job!

Whitney said...

Oh yeah! Sleeping through the night is 5 to 6 hours so he far surpassed that! Can he send some good sleep vibes to Miss M, please?! Your projects all look so great! Congrats!

mcwally said...

one word: jealous.
(but very happy for you)

and LOVING LOVING LOVING my peak-a-boo go-everywhere-with-me baby essential! thank you so much. and the print is adorable. when i finally venture out into the big world again (swimming lessons don't count), i will check-out a few of the baby boutiques around here and see if they carry anything like it. if not, maybe you could venture into the socal market???
thank you so much...

Sarah said...

It was so good to see you at the reunion! I haven't checked your blog in a while- it looks like you have been really busy! The window treatments look great and I love all of the burp cloths and blankets- you are so talented!

Jodi said...

Hi Julie...I just wanted to let you know I had to set my profile to private because a guy I didn't know was leaving me comments on my pictures and it kind of freaked me out that just anyone could follow my life, but anyway...comment me your e-mail address (i won't post it) then I can add you to my list of approved readers. Have a great week!

Sharlene Enloe said...

I'm so glad that we can stay in touch so much better now that I know you have a blog. It is crazy that you found my blog yesterday. I wondered for a while if you had a blog. Natalie Skidmore came to Spokane this week on business, and we got to hang out. She told me about her blog and said she had a link to your blog on hers. I was so excited and was just logging on the check out your blogs when I saw your comment. Crazy timing. Your family is so cute. You look like you have a great time together. I didn't even know that you had another baby. He is adorable, by the way. Did I miss a birth announcement?

Sharlene Enloe said...

I was stalking your blog buddies to see if I knew anyone. Did your brother marry Whitney that he was dating back when we were roommates? It kind of looked like what I remembered her looking. She didn't have names on her blog, so I wasn't sure.