Thursday, May 22, 2008

My husband, Billy


I met "Billy" when I was 16 years old. He was a senior in high school and I was a junior. He likes to say he "put me on the map!" I'll give him that... he was pretty popular. He is fantastic at all sports. He is so talented. My favorite sport to watch him play is baseball. He was soooo good, he could have made it to the major leagues. He played in college and was the best!
He would hit homerun after homerun in high school, and he'd tell me everytime that he hit them for me! Shhhh! Don't tell his mom that, he told her the same thing! He was an ALL STAR! Still is!

So Billy's been playing Softball for a league here in Frisco and I caught a few pictures of him the other night. He's still got it, even 16 years later!

Love you babe... thanks for giving up your professional baseball dreams to have a family with me, you're the best! So proud of you!

No comments: