Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy 12 years baby!


So we laid in bed this morning listening to our kids argue as they made us breakfast in bed. It was quite funny. They were trying to be so secretive! And it was so thoughtful for them to go to all the effort. I'll spare you the picture of us in bed... but show you the pic of our breakfast and the cute kids who made it. Thanks guys. You say "you owe us," ... little do you know how much YOU OWE US!!!


Last night we celebrated our 12 years of marriage with a special dinner. We went to The Melting Pot in Addison and had a wonderful time doing fondue and chatting it up with our good friends the Tanners and Copelands. Good times, Good times! There was a magician that made his way around the restaurant and he was quite entertaining. It was just a really enjoyable evening. Thanks for joining us guys.

Can't believe it's been 12 years! That's just crazy! Bill and I realized this morning that we started dating in Jan. of 1992. That's over 16 years ago. That means that we've known each other as long as we haven't known each other! He's been in my life for half of it! Now that's just so weird to me! It means I'm getting old... and it's ok, as long as I can grow old with my best friend. I love you babe!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! Way to do it up right at Melting Pot! Yum!!

HalnJess said...

Happy Anny! You guys are awesome

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 12 years later and look at that beautiful family! I love your latest posts! You are the WOMAN Jules for camping with the fam! Cute pics.