Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mr. Smily Face


So, he's been smiling for a few weeks now- but I have yet to post a picture... but we have the cutest, roly poly, smiling 10 week old ever! Bauer is getting cuter and chubbier (12 lbs. at 2 months!) by the day. These pics are 2 weeks old- he's even more of smiling pro now! Just thought I'd share a snapshot or three of the guy that makes us smile.


Brock is such a good big brother!


Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeessssse!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute, they grow so fast don't they.

Whitney said...

He reminds me a lot of Hannah! So cute smiling. That's payoff right there for ya! And, I can't believe you have another broken bone in your house! No fun!

Becca G said...

SO SWEET, when I was holding him on Sunday I noticed that he was smiley...Love it, love the cheeks!

Jenny said...

SO cute Julie. He does look like a Sivley. He is so chubby..reminds me of another chubby boy in my family!

grimbeefer said...

OK...if this is the only way to see my grandchildren, I'm converted. Love this boy and those who made him!!!