Well, we had a great weekend. It was a crazy, busy full weekend, but a great one none-the-less!! Both sets of grandparents flew into town on Friday afternoon and we started the party then... did a little shopping at the Outlet Malls and out to dinner for some yummy Texas BBQ @ Pappa's in Dallas.
Saturday morning was Hunter's baseball game. He was so proud to have 4 grandparents there to cheer him on! He did great!
We played and ate and played and ate through the rest of the day and just really had a great time.
Sunday was Bauer's blessing. True to newborn baby fashion, he was in all his baby acne glory- AND wouldn't "pose" for a great shot, but we tried anyways! My awesome cousin Jordan and his wife and darling baby girl came up from Austin for the blessing. It was a wonderful day. Bill gave Bauer a beautiful blessing and kept his name the same-- he'd been threatening me all morning that he was going to change it! ha ha. real funny.
So here's our attempt at a family shot... it was so bright and everyone's eyes are half closed.

And then I just had to post these "kids only" pics because they describe my life perfectly... CHAOS!!! Not a single decent pic! AHHHHHH!
And then I just had to post these "kids only" pics because they describe my life perfectly... CHAOS!!! Not a single decent pic! AHHHHHH!
But I do have to say, I love my family. Love each and everyone of these cute kids in their own special way. They are truly a gift from Heaven above! Thank you to our family and friends who travelled far to be here for Bauer's special day.

4 comments:
I love the family shots and Bauer is precious!
Hey, and you're looking awesome!!
You look great, Jules. Love that picture of Hannah, her Nana, and her Grammy!
wow - what a weekend!! how great to have both sets of grandparents there. and julie, you (and your entire brood) look so good. and you have a newborn! muy impressed.
Nat is looking at your blog with me sayin, "he's cwying....good morning!" to different pictures. I'm glad your weekend was great. It looks great! Always fun to have grandparents visit just for the extra hands!
Post a Comment