Tuesday, April 8, 2008

General Conference Weekend

Hunter's Drawing:


Brock's Drawing:

A picture says a thousand words!!!
Really though, we had a great weekend and spent most of it at home in front of the T.V. watching our church's Semiannual General Conference. It was sooooo good. I especially appreciated Elder M. Russell Ballard's talk--it spoke to me. And can I just say I LOVE our prophet? The mantle has settled so beautifully on his shoulders... he is so awesome! I am thankful for modern day revelation!!!

8 comments:

Beck said...

Okay, Hunt's picture is hilarious with your eyebrows all slanted... can we had a baby, Hunter.... leave mommy alone?! haha Awesome pics, jules!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh...I am laughing so hard right now. Those are the best pictures I've ever seen. Such a peaceful bunch you have!!! Give me a few more years and I'm sure my life will be very similar...I can't wait, or
can I ?!?!?!?

Becca G said...

LOL funny! Wish I were there to see it!

Wardell Family said...

That is hilarious-thanks for starting my day off with a laugh! I picture this being my Brock and Trey 5 years from now. Seriously, those boys seem like they are 100% boys. They make life fun!

Whitney said...

This is great! They're learning, that's for sure! And, by the way, I love the Target medicine system too! Glad I won't have to worry about maxing out our colors, though! :)

Emily said...

Great pictures! I can only imagine what was going in your living room. I know what was going on in mine!

mcwally said...

hilarious. we did the same gen conf kid packet --- but our pictures didn't yield quite the same details!

you need to save those. hope all is well with you!!

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.