Sunday, October 21, 2007

We've been "BOO-ED!"

So I pre-arranged to scare the heck out of my boys tonight! Love it! Our friend's, the Tanners, dressed up for a halloween party last night as a vampire and wherewolf (thankee Alice and Jacob! **twilight readers know what I'm talking about!!)... anyways, Len came up with the idea to ding dong ditch us tonight and when the boys go running out to see who "Boo-ed" us, he'd jump out of the bushes at them in his wherewolf costume. After the guff I get from these two boys all week long, it was about time to get mom's revenge--- so here it is, on video for ya'll to see! The boys didn't get as scared as I thought they would, but it's still pretty funny. (BTW, I pre-warned Hannah so she didn't freak out, and I was holding Barrett- he got the most scared!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Too funny! That was fun to see a video clip of your kids! BTW who is the picture of at the top of your blog?

Wendy said...

Hey Julie, that video was funny. Way to get back at your boys! Hey I was trying to get a hold of Megan, but I can't find her number. Is there anyway you can email it to me? My email is wendywthomas@gmail.com Sorry to contact you this way, but it's the only information I had. I love your blog. It's so creative!

Wendy said...

In case you were wondering this is your cousin. If you ever make comments on Mandy's blog see if she can invite me to see it. I wanted to see what was going on with them, but it wouldn't let me. My blog is wendysmomentstoremember.blogspot.com if you're interested. Thanks and I'll check your blog again soon!

Becky said...

that is really funny. why is it so fun to scare little kids? this is your cuz, becky in case you were wondering. i love your blog. i got to it through sarah's. i love your haircut. it makes you look even younger than you are. i didn't know you were expecting another baby in march along with sarah and christy. it is like a baby festivis. sounds like a good time to have a baby.