Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Announcement!!!



And Hannah's simply devastated!!! The poor girl! You would have thought we told her she was grounded for a year! She truly thought she was having a little sister-- and SO DID I! I had to hide my sadness, I didn't quite display it as obvious as Hannah did, but I was a bit bummed to realize those darling girl clothes I have in the attic may never get used again!! The important part is... HE is a healthy little guy and right on track for an early March delivery! We couldn't be more thankful! Now- to choose a name..... I'm about out of boy names by now!

All is well in the Sivley household. It's so nice to have the 3 older kids at school all day- it really makes for some quiet times for both Barrett and I! Barrett enjoys tearing the house apart all morning while mom is catching up on emails, cleaning, and getting ready for the day. Then it's a quick clean-up before we run errands and get back home in time for OUR nap. I am enjoying our one-on-one time, and I'm pretty sure he is too!

Football is ALMOST over! Don't tell my kids, but I am CHEERING!! These 6 day a week football days are really wearing on this old pregnant mommmy. Hunter got a great sack this past Sat., and dad was even there to witness it! He was back in town for a glorious 2 days this weekend. He's off again for another few weeks of saving the world--- one terrorist at a time! We miss him though!

More posts and pictures to come-- gotta go save my house from the BARRETTMEISTER!!!

5 comments:

Jodee said...

yay for blogs! I am so excited to be able to peek in and see how things are going with you and your fun family! I love the picture with Hannah's reaction, so funny! Take care of you and that baby boy!

Sarah said...

That picture of Hannah is classic! I think that's how I might look if I find out this baby is another boy. We are supposed to find out in the next week or two, so check out my blog to see what it's going to be!

Sorry I haven't posted anything on my blog about the Peek-a-boo baby thing. I really will one of these days- I think they're so cute!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! Wow, Boy #4! The picture of hannah is so classic! Looks like you are going to have to try again to get her a baby sister! LOL I love your blog! Now we can keep in touch better and next time you make a trip to the West you better come see us!

McKee's Madness said...

Oh my word.... can she be any funnier. I love the fact that she cried on the spot. Oh yeah and thanks for buying me my ticket for me to come out there. What a great bday present. Can't wait to come. Get ready to rock.....

Stephanie said...

sweet little Hanna, that is so cute, but so sad. Another brother....